Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Yarn

I love yarn. Admitting addiction is the first step. I had a bit of a crappy day today at work. It was one of those days where a little thing has annoyed me way beyond the point that it should. Thought about it all the way home and was in a very foul mood when I entered the house. Then I saw the package. Yarn. Not just yarn - this was special yarn. Scented. Yes - Scented 100% USA grown cotton yarn. The box smells heavenly - rose petals, lavender, aloe vera, vanilla, and camomille. I plan to make sachets for Christmas presents. Had thought about making them for co-workers but probably will be more selective after today on who will get them. :)

I would like to say it made me forget all about the day but no - not really. But it sure made my evening better.

August will soon be over and life will get better. And I won't have to deal with August school starting hectic crazy schedule again!!!

1 comment:

James said...

That yarn sounds great! Sorry your day was crappy, but it's nice to have something fun waiting for you at home.